Thursday, July 31, 2008

Weneedavacation!

I need a vacation badly! How many times have I stressed it out here? I already posted a poem here about stress. A friend of mine invited me again to go with her and her family for a vacation. I declined but now I'm reconsidering after I watched the video at Weneedavacation.com. What a nice way to invite family, friends and whoever one wants to invite for a really nice vacation at Cape Cod or Florida. I checked the Cape Cod vacation rentals and they are very inviting! It would be nice if family and friends can go together and rent those vacation rentals. At Weneedavacation.com, one can plan and share by using the Power Search feature, save favorite listings for future use, send email inquiries, rate listings, and share all these to family and friends. To aid in your planning, their is also a newsletter you can subscribe to.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d