Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Bestfriend's Wedding...

Yes, finally, my beautiful bestfriend tied the knot with her wonderful fiancee, Lito. Her romantic wedding happened this month at Cebu. With her dad, she walked down the aisle beaming with happiness. How lovely she was! And not to mention her really pretty bridal gown. Too bad I wasn't there but she sent me lots of pictures so it felt like I was there. I'm so happy and excited for her! She finally found her soulmate after years of heartache and broken promises. She sure deserves someone better. And now she found him. Fairy tales do come true. :-)
It's still fresh from my mind those college days. She and I and another close friend were always together although I can say that Dianne and I were closer. We met during my sophomore year. We were classmates in one of our major subjects and we had the same course of study- BS Accountancy - at University of Mindanao. She was a working student, I was not. Both of us were scholars and that's what impressed me about her the most. She maintained her standing as one of the top students in our batch and actually graduated as Cum Laude. She then became a CPA a year after taking and passing the board exam just once. She's a tough lady, I can tell you. hehehe... I'm so glad and proud to have a friend like her. Now, she has gone a long way, being one of the higher bosses in her company. For years that we have been apart, we still keep in touch. Truly miss her!

1 comment:

jennyr said...

uy! nahuman na gyud...she mentioned about this pero wla ko nag expect very very soon naman diay! buanga ning diane oi ala man lang ko kapadala gift bah!

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d