Sunday, July 27, 2008

Google PR updated in July 2008

Google has updated their famous "PR" or pagerank again and this time, I am one of the lucky people to get a score. I didn't expect to get a PR2 for this blog. It's more than I was hoping for and I'm so happy! If you look at my archive, the very first post I had was in February of this year. This blog is not really that old but they say that it took only 3 months for other blogs. I've heard that some blogs lost their rank from the latest update. That's bad news. I hope they will get back their scores with the next round of update. Well, I am more than satisfied with my rank now and will keep on enjoying blogging, rank or no rank. :)

1 comment:

mjsterling said...

Oh yeah Google updated the pr the other night..I used to have a pr3 to all my 3 blogs but Google still playing games us, as usual.. now the 2 of my blogs is down to pr1...

congrats to you for having a pr, enjoy it as much as you can while it last.

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d