Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stressed

Yes, I am feeling stressed right now. I just finished a quarterly filing at work so I should be relieved and relaxed but I still feel stressed. I don't know, maybe this is a different emotion which I don't know how to describe. So I thought of reading something about stress. I found this poem and it actually gave me a lift!

Stress
by: Thena Smith

I'm feeling rather sassy today
Nothing can frighten me!
Nothing is going to cause me stress
I'm as strong as I can be!!
No one is going to get me down
Or cause me to whimper and whine
You have to treat me with respect
I've earned it, it is mine!
I'm going to tackle all those tasks
That seem to overwhelm
There's a new woman steering this ship-
A toughie at the helm.
I'm - oh what is that awful sound?
That ringing in my ear?
Oh, it's my alarm clock going off
Time to wake up, I fear!!!

Isn't this a cute poem? What can you say? wink*

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d