Sunday, August 3, 2008

Got my two days...

Yup, I got my two days rest from Friday to Saturday . Didn't blog at all! I just had to get away and give my eyes some needed rest before I battle a new week. I've been all computer everyday from early morning to late at night since I work everyday and then when I come home, I just can't stay away from it. I don't want to neglect this blog but my eyes and back have been bothering me. A friend told me that it might be my position whenever I'm in front of the computer. If I am looking up towards my computer instead of looking down, then that's the reason my it giving me back aches. Hmmm. Starting today, I will avoid looking up and instead adjust my seat high enough so I don't have to do that anymore. We'll see and I'll let you know after a few days. :)

I'm just glad I'm back to blogging!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d