Sunday, August 3, 2008

Regency Square Mall

Yesterday, my friend and I went to Regency Square Mall. When we went there, I realized that I haven't shopped for months! I kind of miss the place which was where I used to shop before but I love the mall close to my new place now. The mall was still the same. I was disappointed when I found out that the Dillards store there is now an outlet store. So many shoppers yesterday, I tell you. There was a back to school promo in JC Penney and a lot of other sales from other stores. After a couple of hours of shopping, I was so tired, I just let my friend shop by her own while I wait for her at one of the rest areas in the mall. I found some nice deals but passed some of them. I really didn't plan on buying anything but just to pick up some free stuff at VS. But I welcome the change alright.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d