Friday, August 8, 2008

Are you financially fit?

Have you ever taken a financial quiz? I'm not talking about anything related to school. It's about a quiz geared towards helping you find out or assess what your financial condition is currently. It's the BillsIQ test. For just a few minutes, I answered a few simple questions. I have already blogged about this since I took it before and now I took it again just to remind myself of the things that I need to watch out for for a good financial health.

As I grow older, I become very aware of how hard life can be especially when you are financially unsecure. Right now, I am doing some simple planning for my future. Of course we don't know what will happen in the future but now that there's something I can do, I am doing my best to prepare for it. There are so many things to think about like retirement, major purchases, maintenance, savings, insurances, health conditions, etc and they all involve money. Bills.com has so much information anybody can use for future planning. After the test, it even give you solutions and ways to improve or be in a better shape financially. Take the test and see for yourself.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d