Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mama Mia! - the movie - a review


Who hasn't seen Mama Mia! yet? Well, if you are a woman like me, this movie is for you. I highly recommend it. It's really worth to watch. Why?

First of all, it's all about women and love. Whatever I like in a movie, it's all there. It's funny, it's all about us women and finding love, it's full of singing and dancing which I knew the songs so well and first of all, it is contemporary so the lessons we can learn from the movie is applicable to today's times. I don't care what negative things people say about it. It's awesome! It's not my job to critic but I went to the theaters to enjoy it and be entertained. And I did. A lot! If I was watching inside the house and not at the theater, I would have danced and sang with the characters in the movie.

By the way, I was surprised to see Merryl Streep do so well. Also, Pierce Brosnan wasn't bad at all. He was good, too. Now, this young lady Amanda Seyfried is a hit to me. She sings very well, looks really pretty and knows how to act in my opinion. Every thing on the movie is magical. And hey don't forget the wonderful settings and view! I would love to go to Greece just to see how beautiful the place is. I don't mind watching it again and I'm sure it would be with other girlfriends at the comfort of home with martini glasses in hand, dancing and singing our hearts out! lol!

2 comments:

nahj12 said...

I love this movie.. i watched it with 2 of my friends.. we were laughing most of the time..felt relaxing just watching the movie.. :)

Anonymous said...

this is one of the few plays i've actually seen, which ended up being great... it's funny to think of ol' Pierce taking a stab at singing, yeeesh

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d