Monday, July 21, 2008

The Journey to Love

This morning when I woke up, I found an offline message from my Yahoo! IM. My bestfriend in the Philippines is getting married and she showed me the link to her wedding presentation. It was a You Tube video showing when they were young, their teenage years and what they are now which is two people who are in love and are committed to share their lifetime and grow old together. I was touched and almost a tear fell from my eyes. I'm so happy for her. I know from past hurts and sorrows, she deserves much better. And now she found him. He found her, too. They both look good together and happiness shows in their eyes. Yes, dreams do come true. It just doesn't fall on your lap. You have to work on it and make it possible. God gave us choices and my bestfriend chose to wait and find that man who she will share her life with. God bless them both.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d