Sunday, July 13, 2008

What Your Music Says About You




What Your Taste in Music Says About You



Your musical tastes are upbeat and conventional.

You are an easy going, optimistic person.



Family and friends are very important to you.

You enjoy caring for and helping other people.



You thrive in a tranquil environment, and you do your best to keep things peaceful.

You enjoy your life. You have your priorities straight.

What Does Your Taste in Music Say About You?


I love what this little quiz says about me. I can say that it's right on the spot. :)You might want to try this too. You don't know, you might be surprised by the result. Let me know if you try this so I can read and at least get to know you a little bit. You means ALL of you in my Blogroll!
Take care people!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d