Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blog Talkers

Wake up, sleepy head …

Without using the word Folgers finish this line: The best part of waking up is….
Are you a morning person? What time do you typically get up in the morning? Walk us through your morning routine (what do you normally have for breakfast, how long does it take you to get ready to leave the house in the morning, etc.) Do you wake up cheeryPublish Post, or does it take you a little while to wake up and function normally?

* Due to work, waking up early in the morning at 5 am became a habit. I don't even use an alarm clock anymore. My body just tells me that "hey, it's time to wake up!". Anyway, I know I am a night owl. My morning routine is preparing to go to work, eat breakfast ( depending on the mood so it varies) and it takes me about an hour to prepare. I usually wake up in a good mood everyday until I realize that I need to hurry up to go to work. Lol!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d