Monday, July 14, 2008

Growling Stomach

When I woke up this morning, I felt right away, my stomach growling, hungry for food. What can I say to my stomach? Stop growling? lol! Last night, I didn't eat much. I ate fruits and a yogurt. I wanted to lose the 2.5 lbs I gained this week. I have been trying to maintain my weight since I think this is the best weight I ever had since coming here in the US. I guess my stomach muscles got used to having food all the time so now it's craving for more food. I will eat my breakfast in a few minutes so I can satisfy this hunger. I can't skip breakfast and I never had skipped breakfast because I'm used to it everyday and it'll give me headaches when I don't. Some people I know are used to skipping it or just drink a cup of coffee and then go to work. I can't. There's got to be something in my stomach or else I will have a bad day! Seriously. I can skip dinner but not breakfast. If I can't because I will be late, I will grab something in the cafeteria at the ground floor before I start working. Who would want a co-worker who's grouchy?

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d