Thursday, July 17, 2008

Halloween Costume

The first time I celebrated Halloween here in the US, I was very impressed with how it is celebrated. There are trick or treating for kids, get togethers and parties for adults. Even at our workplace, we were allowed to wear Halloween costumes as long as they are "office-appropriate". The celebration here is so much different from my native country. Wearing customes and having parties is like not heard off. Probably now it has changed. I have been living here in the US for almost 4 years now.


Anyway, last year, my co-worker showed me a picture of herself and her hubby in a Halloween party. I forgot the name of her costume but it was very creative. She was like a barbie doll but with two daggers protruding from her body, of course with blood oozing from those places where the daggers are. That's when I got interested to look online and search for that perfect costume for me. Now, I stumbled upon Costume Cauldron. See this one? I like it! I'm not into the gory style of costume. This one is soooo sexy but very elegant. If I can only dare to wear it. I will need to gather up all my courage to be able to do so. What about you? Would you?

What about this one? It's called Maid Marian. Surely, I can wear this at the office. Isn't it very feminine and classic? To get the perfect look, I would need to curl my hair, apply some make up and act like a lady from the Renaissance period. I'm excited! Oh, maybe I can still find a better costume than this one. There's so many selections to choose from. I can dress up like a cool celebrity or naughty or very scary. Whatever you want to portray, looks like they have it!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d