Sunday, June 1, 2008

SATC - finally!

Yes, I watched SATC - as in S*x and the City finally! Last Friday, my co-workers, friends and some of their friends went to Tinseltown at Southside to watch the much awaited movie. Wow! There were hundreds of women dressed really pretty! I'm not a lesbian but you can't help admire those women who were very fashionable that evening. You can really tell that they looove SATC! Well, it was also Friday night so I'm sure they had another place to go after the movie. Me? I went home. I'm a boring person. I'd rather sleep and get some rest.

Anyway, let's get down to the movie. I loved it! It's all about women's lovelife and drama of course. I laughed so many times. And I cried, too. huhu... Well, one of the character's life touched me so deeply. Lessons... I needed that. It's not a perfect movie but it was really worth the hype. wink*

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d