Monday, June 2, 2008

Randomness 2

randomness...feed your mind and your blog
Week of June1: Fill in the blanks.....

1. My best friend is_God_.
2. I love it when _I see happy people_.
3. My favorite movie is__none _because__I just don't have one__.
4. I can't stand it when__people think they are better than others__.
5. If I could have any job in the world it would be_as a singer_.
6. Most weekends I _do chores, run errands and meet with friends_.
7. ___Filipino food always__ tastes so good!
8. Why does _a relationship end when it was so perfect_?

9. I have lots of __things to do __ around the house.
10. Blogging satisfies my need for _writing and expressing myself_.

till next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't remember had replied your question. Anyway, I add your link at a separate page, the URL goes here: http://newife.com/?page_id=103
Let me know again if you can't find the link or wrong spelling... Have a great day!

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d