Thursday, June 5, 2008

Desperate Measures Against Boredom

Thanks so much Hailey for this tag. I like answering questions!

Done this tag; 1. ” My Wonderful Life “ 2. Me and Mine 3. Creative In Me 4. Little Peanut 5. Pea in a Pod 6. Sugar Magnolias 7. When Silence Speaks 8. Etc Atbp 9. Hailey's Domain 10 . Hailey's Beats and Bits! 10. Dabawenyako 11. Icelog 12. Your Blog Here...

Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your husband/wife?
*I will forgive eventually but will not forget.

Where were you last week?
*I went to a friend's birthday party.

Do you like Big Macs?
*I'm not particular with food so I will like it especially when I am really hungry.

Are you single?
*My situation right now is unclear.

*Do you like the color orange?
*Sometimes I do.

Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
*Yes, I do. It takes a while sometimes though.

Would you rather not eat or not sleep?
* I'd like to narrow this question to what I am feeling as of this moment. I would rather not sleep because I'm going to work in a few minutes.

Tagging: Gie, Kim, Arlene, Jenny, Mica, & You if you're interested

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d