Friday, May 30, 2008

Sparkle at SocialSpark

Yes, you as a blogger can sparkle at SocialSpark. Don't laugh. This is serious business. Maybe you are not a serious blogger like I am. But it's time to be serious and be open to a new opportunity that IZEA, the creator of p-p-p is offering to all bloggers out there. You will never know what this new social marketing network is going to do for you and your blogger friends and for advertisers as well. What's unique is that it's encouraging socialization between bloggers, advertisers and the IZEA team. That's really cool because it opens up more opportunity to meet and build your social network thus helping not only you but everybody in this blogging industry. There, I am saying it. The Blogging Industry as I call it need this kind of idea. This industry has grown exponentially over the past year that I can't stop myself from heeding to my calling, which is to write about nonsense stuff. Lol! Just kidding. Check my own profile and see for yourself my stats and all. It's not very impressive but it's a start. Wasn't expecting it but I find SocialSpark a fun place to be! Try it by creating a profile and visit other bloggers and even advertisers' profiles and see what I am talking about.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d