Sunday, May 4, 2008

Randomness 1



randomness...feed your mind and your blog


week of may 4: random nosy questions

1. what is your favorite time of the day?
*My favorite time of the day is lunch. Everyday, I enjoy eating my lunch and it's when I check my emails and stuff.

2. who is your hero?
*My hero is the ordinary folk who strive everyday to make this world a better place to live in.

3. what is your favorite television program?
*My favorite right now is American Idol. I just love it!

4. do you have a hobby?
*Yes, the two major ones are singing and blogging.

5. how long have you been blogging?
*I have been blogging since 2005 so it's 3 years now but i deleted my older blogs.

6. what is your dream job?
*My dream job is to be able to work at home part of the week.

7. what is your favorite place to buy clothes?
*New York and Company

8. do you have any bad habits?
*Every person has and mine is staying up late.

9. do you feel younger or older than your current age?
*I feel older due to my aching back, a result of staying up late and blogging too much.

10. what is your dream vacation?
*My dream vacation is staying in the Philippines as long as I want and exploring all the places over there.

till next time...till next time...

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d