Monday, May 5, 2008

It's my sister's birthday!!!


It's my older sister Vanina's birthday today, May 5th which is also Cinco De Mayo here in the US. I won't divulge how old she is here but just look at her picture and maybe you can guess it right. Leave me a message here and you'll get something from me through Paypal. Promise!

I miss her so much! If only I can fly to Dubai, Dubai, AE right this minute and see her. She's my big sister and one of the persons I look up to. She's a great sister to have and one of my best friends. She may look weak to some people but I know my sister. She's not only a softie, she's a toughie! Lol! Maybe someday, instead of me going over there, she can visit me here. I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best. wink*

Free Glitter Text Maker Comments

1 comment:

Gie said...

Oi happy birthday to your sis, i wish her goodhealth. Wow, pa give-away kana ha! I guess she in her 30 or 32. not sure, he, he..

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d