Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kissable Lips?

I got this tag from Eds. I will need to post a picture of me with Kissable Lips. Click her name and you'll see that she posted two pictures of her on her blog. She definitely has kissable lips. Not me though! Lol! Anyway, just for the fun of it, I am posting the only picture I can find in my files showing my kissable lips? Be the judge and let me know if I have Kissable Lips! Lol!

Rules
1. Post a picture of yourself wearing your favorite colored lipstick.
2. Tag two bloggers.
3. And don’t forget to link the blogger who tagged you!


Anyways, I'm tagging Gie, Kim, Jenny, Arlene, Zhoe and Mica.

5 comments:

eds said...

You made it! You do have a kissable lips siempre .. Meron bang dabawenya na hindi kissable ? hehehe :)

☆ MsK ☆ said...

Fun. Will do this for sure.Thanks Ice.

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

wow. nice pout! lol. musta?

drfnbtch said...

kissable po, mam. this would even be greater if the owner is a good kisser. :-)

Anonymous said...

hehehe...i have to do this soon...kissy, kissy!

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d