Tuesday, July 8, 2008

10 Years Ago....

Got this from Eds. Thanks!

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
June 30, 1998 - I was at home suffering from an illness.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list tomorrow?

Prepare to go to work
Work
Bloghop
Blog
Sleep early

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Fruits & chips

4. Place where I lived:

Philippines and USA

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

If I'm a billionaire, there's tons I can do. First of all, I'm going to make a plan. Then, I will execute my plan. That way, I can help as many people as I can without wasting any cent. Everything will follow when you have the money and the plan.

6. People I want to know more about:

I want to know those people that interest me. Those people who have made a big difference to a lot of people. Those who have made other people's lives better.

Tagging: Gie, Kim, Jenny, Hailey, Eds, Kate

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d