Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Plans!

Are you a member of the police or law enforcement agency? Or perhaps in the government or in the military? I'm sure you are interested in tactical gears, accessories, vests, rigs, slings, packs, bags and anything related police gears. Now, let me inform you about LA Police Gear. They offer Tactical Assault Gear and other related products at their website. For years, they have served the community by selling top brands at low prices. They are factory authorized dealers. You can be assured that you get the best quality because the people behind LA Police Gear were police officers themselves so they truly know their product.

Anyway today, friends and I are going to do something for a friend. For weeks, we have planned and are so excited about this day. Unfortunately, I just heard yesterday that this friend already knew because one of the persons that were supposed to organize and keep it a surprise already said something. Who will be surprised? Well, maybe us instead of her. Sometimes, plans don't go as planned and become funny situations. I hope if it's not going to be fulfilled, at least it'll come out good. To me, a surprise is the best but if not, the mere fact that friends did it for you is already enough to be grateful of. I'm sure our supposed to be "surprised friend" will appreciate. :)

I hope everybody is going to have a fun-filled weekend! Ciao!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d