Monday, June 16, 2008

At the beach

Morning of yesterday, my friends and I went to Jacksonville Beach without much planning. Such was a fun and relaxing time. We had a leisurely breakfast before heading out to the beach which is only a couple of minutes away from their home. I didn't get to swim unfortunately, because we hadn't planned on swimming but the walk was surprisingly great which I hadn't expected. There were many people there. It wasn't a surprise because the weather was really perfect. Good thing, it wasn't crowded. Maybe because it was still early for some people. The breeze, the sounds and the sights of surfers, children playing, people, young or old swimming, laughing and having a grand time enjoying the sun and the sand, the lifeguards bringing some feeling of security and the white powdery sand being hugged by the waves of sea giving much needed massage and cool feeling to my feet all brought joy in my heart. God is good. Always is and I am thankful for this life I have.

Here's a silly picture of me and Robby, my friend's son. He was trying to imitate my peace sign. He's so adorable! I love this kid.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d