Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Randomness 3

randomness...feed your mind and your blog

Week of June 8: More nosey questions

1. What is your favorite day of the week?
*My favorite day of the week is Saturday because I can relax and do stuff other than work.

2. How do you usually wear your hair?
* I just let it loose.

3. What is your favorite item of clothing?
* woolen shorts (I'm not sure if this answer is right.)

4. Where would your dream vacation be?
* My dream vacation would be a month of staying at a beach resort with my loved ones.

5. Who is your favorite author? book?
* I don't have a favorite book and author. Don't read much these days.

6. How often do you log on?
* I log on everyday. I'm just an internet addict.

7. What is one of your favorite internet sites to visit?
* I love to visit my blogs. wink*

8. Coke or Pepsi?
* Neither. Any of the two tastes the same to me.

9. Do you prefer healthy snacks or junk food?
* Healthy snacks of course.

10. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
* I think I am a night owl but is trying really hard to be a morning person.

till next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Saturdays too.. ah.. er.. btw, you've been hit by my arrow. hahaha.

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d