Friday, June 27, 2008

Beauty Secret Tag

I was blog hopping and found this tag which I didn't hesitate to snag. I don't have a beauty secret. I'm not "maarte" as what others call it but because of pimples, I have to resort on using some products and a little bit of make up everyday to have at least a clean presentable face at work.

Now, here they are...

My Foundation: None

My Mascara: Max Factor
My Blush: Sheer Cover
My Day Cream: Aveeno
My Lipstick: Bare Essentials
My Essential Beauty Product: Proactiv
My favorite Make-up product: Sheer Cover
My Perfume: L by Gwen, Romance by RL, Gucci, CKIn2U
My Nails: Anise
My Feet: Anise
My hands: Victoria Secret, Bath & Body Works
Women I admire for their beauty: Nicole Kidman, Jessica Parker
Women with the best Sense of Style: Nicole Kidman, Jessica Alba
My ultimate dream: To meet God
My favorite fashion Publication: Cosmopolitan

Now I am curious if these pretty friends of mine have beauty secrets.
Tagging: Gie, Kim, Mica, Hailey, Kate, Eds, Em & Lutchi

2 comments:

☆ MsK ☆ said...

I have actually seen this tag before Ice and I liked it. I sure will do this. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi nice blog.Also visit mine.My firstfirst and second

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d