Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Menstrual Stem cell research

Stem cell reasearch has always been controversial. What with cloning and other types of stem cell researches that raised eyebrows and challenged the beliefs of people.

Think about the future and the diseases that has been growing in number and becoming powerful. C'elle stem cell research aims to empower women to prepare for the future through collection of cells from the "unsanitary" menstrual blood. This could be a life saving investment since it will be used to research on combating diseases and other life threathening illnesses.

Interested? Right now, C'elle has an ongoing promotion.Learn about C'elle Order Now Special Promotion Code: OL and get a free super-chic C'elle travel satchel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do receive a stem cell company's invitation for the investment when they know I'm pregnant. I am still hesitating whether should I take it.... Cause the cost is very high (to me at least)!

Anonymous said...

sorry.... "c" is me... typo error! Just to say hi in my visit to your blog. :)

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d