Monday, May 19, 2008

Wants in Life

Hailey tagged me with this. Thanks! I really appreciate my online friends tagging me. And I love answering quizzes. Here goes...


1. What do you want for your birthday?
* I want to have good health above all and see my family back home.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
- Haha! Don't know.

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
- I went to St. John's Town Center last Friday.

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
- Nope. It's already hot here in Florida.

5. How did you spend your summer?
- Summer of last year? Hitting beach resorts and pools.

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
- Nope, no movies that interested me.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
- Plain H2O

8. What are you wearing right now?
- very short shorts and oversized t-shirt

9. What was your last purchase?
- Haha! "Siopao and Crispy Pata"

10. What was the last food you ate?
- Cheesecake Ice cream

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep?
- nobody. I would rather blog.

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
- Yes, 3 tops and 1 jacket for the office

13. Do you have a pet?
- Nope

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
- a friend's story

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
- Philippines!

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
- Norton Anti-Virus subscription for one year

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
- being too nice

18. Do you miss anyone?
- Yes. Would rather not discuss it.

19. What are your plans for the day?
- Tons! But tonight, I will need to catch up with sleep and do laundry.

20. Last person you msg'd?
- a friend

21. Ever went to a camp?
- Yes, many times before when I was in highschool and elementary.

22. Are you a good student in school?
- Yes. No need to elaborate.

23. What do you know about the (your) future?
- None. Anything can happen.

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
- Yes.

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
- Cebu, Philippines

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d