Saturday, May 24, 2008

Announcement!

Remember my post about my sister's birthday? I forgot to mention on my recent post below that I finally awarded the only person who tried to guess my sister's age. I'm thinking that nobody was interested in just even guessing or maybe nobody read it except for Gie. Anyway, the halo-halo that you see on the post below was my treat to her for at least trying to guess my sister's age. Of course, I had a one, too aside from the one. She just estimated and she wasn't even sure but the mere effort of guessing it was enough for me to give her a treat! Yup, I took a picture of her holding the Halo-halo inside the restaurant. Lol! Just check her site by clicking her name. She might post that picture. :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

SPLICE said...

I was about to dare myself to make a wild guess but.. I held myself back hehe :) Too afraid to guess a woman's age. I might make a mistake since I'm not that good estimating how young people are.

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d