Friday, May 23, 2008

Halo- Halo

Well, I had a grand time today. I took a one day vacation so I can go to my doctor's appointment this morning and then relax. I did went to my appointment and then after coming out of the doctor's office, I called my friend to ask her what she was planning to do that day. Good thing she and another friend are going to the mall because their favorite store is having a one day huge sale! I wouldn't want to miss that! We agreed to meet at that store in a couple of hours. When I went there, they were already fitting some clothes. Wow! The dresses were really cute but of course very pricey. But because of the 65% additional sale, they were already affordable. I didn't buy anything though because as what I have said on my other blog, I couldn't find any that suits me.

Anyway, see the yummy Halo-Halo in the picture? We went to the Taste of Manila, a Filipino Resto not far from the mall and bought that dessert. It was already 5 pm so I guess it can be considered our dinner? Hmmm... While I'm writing this post, I checked my tummy if it's hungry but it replied that it's not. Good! I don't want to eat anything at this hour.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard from my ex-boss that she shared with me that ice-cream from Philippines is yummy. I think it is true with this picture!

Anonymous said...

wow...such a yummy treat.

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d