Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Leona Lewis

Have you heard about her yet? I'm sure you have heard her song Bleeding Love. If you watched American Idol last Wednesday night, you should have caught her sang that song. Simon Cowell, the toughest AI judge is so proud of her. Who wouldn't? She's #1 in the pop charts all over the world and he discovered her. You could see he grinned from ear to ear. Lol!

I might be late in knowing her but I catch on fast. I checked her official site which is www.leonalewismusic.co.uk and found all the her songs, photos, blog and lyrics. Yes! Lyricsss! I'm really behind everything since I didn't realize that artists have official sites with lyrics. I think the reason why is because whenever you try to search for an artist, other sites like fans club, music stores and other sites pop up first on the search results rather than the official site of the singer. Anyhow, I checked her songs and listened to Pandora also and I really think her album is worth buying. She is new to the industry but who knows how far she's going to go? Right now, I'll just enjoy her music. If you are itching to listen to Bleeding Love, check her Myspace account at www.myspace.com/leonalewis. I plan to put her music here so watch out for it. Just don't have time today but hopefully tomorrow. Ciao!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d