Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Much awaited SATC movie!


Wow! Finally, one of my favorite tv series is moving into the big screen. If you haven't heard over the radio or seen on t.v., Sex and the City - The Movie will be released on May 30th! Can't wait to watch it! Ever since in the Philippines years ago, I have avidly watched the series through UHF and has been a long time fan of the characters Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, Miranda Hobbes and Charlotte York Goldenblatt played by Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis, respectively. Add to the excitement and curiousity is the talk I heard on my favorite morning FM radio show about somebody among the major casts ( I can't remember who ) who said that one of the characters die in the movie. Who could it be? They are guessing that it will be Charlotte. The spill may not be intentional but it only fueled the interest to watch the movie. Check their site at www.hbo.com/city/ to see trailers and find downloads. See ya at the theater!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice nice. Can't wait for the movie to be shown here in the Philippines. I was just wondering if Desperate Housewives will also be having its 'big screen' version one of these days.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty excited for this! As you can read from my blog haha

But that poster looks horrible IMO. They look too pale and I know the colors are there to accent the ladies but who wears black to a wedding?

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d