Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tocino

Tonight I had homemade Tocino for dinner at a friend's house. That was really good! So different than the tocino for sale at a Filipino store. It was really moist, tender and just the right taste. Sweet and Salty. My friend can really cook. Everytime she cooks, it's always very good. Hmmm, I wonder when I will be able to cook like her. I know I don't have time but maybe in the future I can afford to stop working and just concentrate on house skills. lol! Well, for those who aren't familiar with it, click the below link and you will see a picture of peppered tocino from wbelmonte. Very interesting... I haven't tried that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also love to eat tocino..I usually eat with vinegar..So yummy!

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d