Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving!

There's so much to thank about and Thanksgiving again reminded us of that. Family, friends, good life all are things that are the most important and I am grateful for having all of these. I am an immigrant of this country and so I am very thankful that this country and it's people embraced me. Earlier this year I just became a citizen and voted in November for the first time. I was proud to be able to participate in the election of the next President of the US and hopefully can contribute to the betterment of this country.

8 comments:

jennyr said...

how r u jan...hope u had a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful Christmas soon! take care!

Anonymous said...

The US has a lot of interesting challenges ahead and also for Pinoys based there. I'm sure Pinoys will survive these tough times. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

hi..merry christmas..

Anonymous said...

wish you good health and happiness all year round..

imelda said...

hi how are you?

Anonymous said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d