Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Priest's Sermon

I went to attend Mass today and I was very much moved by the Priest's sermon. He said, " We are scared of the water especially when we don't know how to swim. When somebody is out to help or rescue us, trust and listen." We know that God will always be there for us. He knows whatever fear we have on things we don't know about and on uncertainty. I have felt that and I know that deep in my heart, I am fearful of what the future will hold for me. I should never doubt. God is there to provide and to protect. He has always been there for me. He knows my every thought and feelings. I should trust and listen.

1 comment:

Micawatson said...

magaling, magaling, magaling at nagpakita ka sa simbahan..keep up the good work!hehehe

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d