Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm back

The last post I had was in May 14th but it feels like I had been away for sooo long from this blog of mine. Anyway, how is everybody? I hope all is well with us all. :)

Below is a picture of a flower. Yes, it's an orchid but again I don't know the name. I remember that I looked at its tag and saw a scientific name so I really didn't care to put it in my memory. However, we can call it the "Purple orchid". I'm ok with calling it that way. I'm sure it is a different kind of orchid but I asked my Mom and she can't recall the name either. She used to own so many orchids. Now, I'm not sure if she still owns any them because they are becoming more and more expensive. The ones she had before were all sold. They are becoming commercialized now. Before, I remember my Mom and her friends share roots of their orchids to one another that's why a lot of them has many kinds in their collection. I kind of miss seeing those flowers and my Mom watering them every morning and afternoon. She was so happy with those flowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely orchid:)...na change na gyud nako ang imong URL and name sa diri nga blog:)

http://arlenecanoy.bravejournal.com/

ss_blog_claim=c2c9f5c1106a1605f11fcd570f243f9d